Paisley Offset Handle Walking Cane With Adjustable Aluminum Shaft
This adjustable anodized aluminum off-set cane is remarkably sturdy with its cushion handle. The classic paisley design will look great with any outfit. This cane also has a removable strap that comes in handy when you need both hands. Just put the strap around your wrist and you'll have easy access to your cane and you'll be hands free. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Comes with complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Removable strap
- Adjustable in length
- Comfrontable cushion handle
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 30" - 39"
- Min User Height 4'5" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'5" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'5"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- MMarjannaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoThe Perfect Cane
This cane is light weight and easy to handle yet strong and totally dependable. It doesn't fall down all the time like other canes. It I prop it against the wall it stays there until I am ready for it again. In the past I was constantly having to pick up my cane from the dirty floor of a public place when I would prop it up so I could have a free hand. I am heavy set and the cane supports me e
- AYactive57 year o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agovery comfortable grip
I love everything about this cane,I own 3 canes for different purposes, two in this actual stlye, very comfy especially for someone who has also had carpul tunnel/hand surgery