Our popular and comfortable palm grip handle with a triple wound carbon fiber shaft. What more could you want?! The distinctive diamond-shaped pattern of our triple wound carbon fiber pairs exquisitely with the geometric, black and silver collar. The lightweight carbon fiber and adjustable shaft make this cane a must have. The palm grip handle is perfectly molded to cradle either your right or left hand and help relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel or arthritis. Many of our customers who have tried the palm grip handle say that they would never go back to a traditional handle because of the level of comfort that the palm grip provides. Style and comfort all in one cane! Order yours today!
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 18mm steel inserted rubber tip
- Triple wound carbon fiber adjustable shaft/li>
- Palm Grip handle
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 34.5 Inches
- Min User Height 4'5" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- Ddiverdoug2Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Rated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMake a non adjustable model please!
I too would love to be able to get tis cane in a NOT adjustable model. I like the palm grip, but adjustable canes are noisy and not as strong.
- DCDarin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Services Order 10247380
Ordering and delivery was well done. Unfortunately, I needed a left-hand cane for my right leg, according to my physical therapist. The return process was super easy. Thank you.
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoCarbon fiber palm grip cane
Love the carbon fiber walking cane with the palm grip I just wish
I could get the cane made to measure instead of adjustable. The button sometimes gets pushed and it will collapse when walking. Otherwise it is the perfect cane.
- MMMaureen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 4"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHand pain relief
I’ve bought many canes from Fashionable canes, which I have used through the years. But hand arthritis has made it necessary to choose a different handle. This handle distributes the weight better and gives good palm support. I highly recommend it. The one I have from two years ago looks as new as the duplicate I just purchased. The adjustable shaft makes it easy to find the correct height. But I do wish there were more “pretty” options for the shaft.
And kudos to the great staff (especially Kate) who go out of their way with great service.
- DWDaisy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Smart, sleek and sturdy.