Proudly demonstrate your love and devotion with this handcrafted wooden knobbed walking cane. This walking cane has a sophisticated and stylish look and was is designed with a comfortable knobbed handle. The cane is embellished with an intricate pewter accent collar that is set between two silver rings. This pewter collar was handcrafted by an artisan jeweler in the design of either the US flag or leaves and roses. The collar is set between two silver rings adding a very classy finishing touch. A high resolution color Canadian Flag emblem is inset inside the wooden handle with a clear vinyl protective coating. Having this Canadian Flag emblem on your walking cane will show your true pride and character.
- Quality Canadian Flag emblem
- Classic knob handle
- Genuine Beechwood shaft
- Choice of either leaf and rose or flag and star carved pewter collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
- WRWalter R M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
I love it this is just what I wanted. The delivery was faster than I expected
- RSRuthann S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoThis product gave me more mobility than I could ever have inmagined.
It's wonderful thank you! I have suffered from compression of the spine for years and this really helps, I can now walk for an hour or more without debilitating pain that would have been present after 10 minutes of walking prior.