The Tip size on this cane is 18 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
This palm grip cane, with a stylish brass collar, is designed to follow the contours of your hand so such a tight grip isn't necessary. The marble looking handle is made with a highly strong ABS plastic and comes in either a left or right handed grip. These particular canes are much more comfortable than standard cane handles, so they work well for people experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis. The brown wooden shaft is made with a hard beechwood for strength and balance. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 18mm steel inserted rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect beechwood wood shaft
- Resin handle looks like marble
- Available for left or right hands
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 3067*40306
- Rubber Tip Installed: 18mm
- Length: 36.5 Inches
- Max User Weight: 200 Pounds
- Max User Height: 5'11" Approx.
- Max Size: 36 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- HHHarvey H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoHarvey’s Cane
It looks great, just the right height & fits well in the palm of my hand. I’m very happy with it!
- WWilliamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoHighly recommended
My father in law loves the comfortable grip of the two I bought him one left and right he had completely stop walking with 2 metal adjustable cane to the 2 palm grip cane
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFirst Cane
The cane was just what I wanted. It arrived on time. Would buy again
- TMTerry M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPalm cane
Bought this cane before but lost it. I am just replacing the best cane ever. I have ordered 2 more different color palm grips which I think is the most stable and comfortable cane .
- LRLyn RobersonI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 3"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoS Lyn
I’ve had my cane for over 10+ years and love it. I’m 67 years old. The handle gives a person more stability than any other cane I have ever used in my life. And I have been on crutches and canes since I was only three years old. I recommend this cane to anybody and everybody especially if you’re an elderly person. The reason I say that is most the time you do not have a lot of upper body strength but this cane gives you more control with your hand to stabilize yourself.