The ergonomic design of this walking cane makes it a great option for sufferers of arthritis, carpal tunnel, or other conditions.
The comfortable handle and shaft are made of high-quality ash wood, chosen for its strength and durability, and stained to a fashionable espresso finish that will accentuate any outfit from casual to formal.
A designer gold cigar band collar joins the shaft to the handle and is embossed with the Royal Canes insignia to proudly display that your selection is a top-quality walking cane. Order yours today and add its stylish appeal to any outfit!
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 38 Inches
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
- CSCharles S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to Use, Design, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLight & Solid
Excellent Cane, light & sturdy. Will have to call for how to fix the nicks I've put in it already. Alot lighter in color which I like because of the excellent grain pattern of my cane. It's a beautiful cane I'm very happy with. Will be getting more from here as there are a few others I've my eye on.
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWork of Art
Beautiful tool for an old guy, or girl, that has mobility issues
- KSKirstin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect!
Beautifully crafted cane and totally functional. Arrived shortly after ordering in good condition, and I’m very happy with this choice. Ergonomic handle feels very comfortable.
- CPChristy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful and sturdy
The wood is so beautiful, it’s almost a piece of art. I haven’t used it long enough to see if the ergonomic grip will help with my shoulder, wrist and hand pain, but I’m hopeful. I have several Fashionable canes and they have all been high quality.
- AMAlbert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAttractive, Sturdy, Ergonomic Handle Fits Like Glove
I've receive compliments about how attractive this cane is and have been asked where I purchased it. The ergonomic handle fits my large hand perfectly (better than a more expensive model that I also have) and helps in exact positioning of the tip. It is surprisingly light weight yet strong and provides confidence when ascending and especially descending steps. The warm color and prominent wood grain give it personality and individual uniqueness, unlike purely utilitarian metal canes. When the inevitable scuffs/chips occur, exposing the lighter ash wood beneath, they can be concealed by the application of "Golden Oak" stain to the damaged areas. With the passage of time I have come to regard this cane as an old friend.