The anatomical design of these ingenious walking cane handles is contoured to perfectly fit either the right or left hand of the user, making a strong, sturdy, ergonomic walking cane that is easy to grasp and will make an excellent addition to any wardrobe.
One of the first of its kind, this walking cane handle is smoothly sanded to make a contoured grip that is specially designed to fit either a right- or left-handed grip.
The smooth maple material of the handle features a rich, mahogany stain that brings out the beauty of the wood, and a black aluminum shaft with a silver collar completes the stylish, sophisticated appeal of this cane.
For added convenience, it folds into four sections for easy storage and features an adjustable height mechanism that allows it to expand from a total of 34.5" to 38.5" long. Order your anatomical walking cane today!
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 35.5" - 39.5"
- Min User Height 5'8 Approx.
- Max User Height 6'4" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
- MMarieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt's nice enough
Deploys easily, the handle has a nice hand feel even though it arrive with a small chip. For Canadians be aware there was a fee at the door. All together nice but not with the cost to ship up to Canada.
- RMRichard M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood by comfortable fit.
I thought the handle would a little darker mahogany but I'm liking it more a time goes on.
- SCSatisfied C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Buy
I bought this can for my mother, who suffers from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. She also has two new hips, and relies on the aid of a cane to get around. Her previous cane was stolen around the Holiday season, while she was grocery shopping. She LOVES this cane. It is light, easy to adjust, and it's ability to fold for transport is extremely helpful. It also comes with it's own pouch for storing/transport.