On Her Majesty's Service Sword Cane
NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia. Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs.
Please check with your local law enforcement or customs office for shipping restrictions and/or carrying restrictions.
- Detailed 24K Gold Plated Knob and Accents
- Polished Indian Rosewood Shaft
- Concealed, High Quality 20.25" Stainless Steel sword
- The Blade Has Been Lightly Etched with Scroll Work & Pledge ï¿½On Her Majestyï¿½s Serviceï¿½
- NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia
The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 38 Inches
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size 16mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- RSRussell S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 4"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
It’s such a beautiful piece that I’m going to purchase another. The toothpick is quite convenient.
- WCWilliam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Rated 5 stars1 year agoheirloom piece
This is a very nice stick in all respects, but be aware that if you are under 6 feet it's probably too long to function as a walking cane.
- LWLarry W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Rated 5 stars1 year agoMy New Favorite Cane
WOW! This cane is SO SPECIAL! Not only is it beautiful and elegant, but even the sword has a great decoration on it. I actually had a chance to display it recently when I had it with me at a restaurant at which I was eating. Someone asked me about it, so I was able to draw the sword and show it off. Didn't get to use it, though. To make a long story short, I have now something like eight canes and this one is DEFINITELY my favorite!
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Awesome, now I've got to order the regular Her Majesty's Cane, I'll be ordering others after my next Top Hat 925 Silver came comes in which is expected 1/119/21
- TTDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAttention to detail, unique and elegant!
Beautiful detail and perfect height! Goes well with evening wear. Solid with good weight. Purchased a pair to use instead of a walker.