On Her Majesty's Service Walking Cane
This is a must have collector's piece! An absolute eye catching addition to any collection. This cane has so much detail in the handle. The 24K gold plated knob handle is a beautifully crafted piece. The polished Indian Rosewood shaft complements the item without adding too much commotion.
- 24K gold plated knob handle with Crown/li>
- Polished Indian Rosewood shaft
- Handle appears Smaller than it appears it Measures 6 1/2 Inches From top of handle to Brass collar and is 1 7/8 inches in diameter on top of handle.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- SAStephen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 4"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoEnjoying the newest addition to my collection of walking sticks!
This is a real gem and love that it came engraved. Nice addition to my collection. Pictured with Harvey, Finley and Herbey . . . some of my existing walking sticks. These have been in my service for many years. Now I have On Her Majesty's Service and she bears the name of Lizzie.
- MKMr K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMajestic, klassy and exquisite
Perfect fit, excellent balance and weight.
- CMCarina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- CTCaroline T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Yes is very nice product
- HIHis Imperial M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA Walking Stick Fit For The Modern King. - His Royal Highness
Thank you for your Exquisite Work,
His Imperial Majesty Sayyid Ali Abdullah Muhammed El Mahdi
Al Mahdi Dynasty & Trust
Imperial Kingdom Of Nubia (Indigenous Peoples Organization)