PathLighter FlashLight Cane with Able-Tri Pod Base. A 'one of a kind' cane that enables you to have better vision of pathways. Great for walking on dark paths or down dark stairs. The hollow plexiglass shaft makes this a light weight cane. There's also the option to have an Able tripod base for added flexibility for those of you who like speed walking and jogging.
- Convenient light switch on handle
- Comfortable ergonomically designed handle
- True Light High-Power Xenon Lamp (lasts 40 hours)
- Durable aluminum and polycarbonate construction
- Replacement lamps available
- Requires three (3) AA batteries (not included)
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality rubber tip
- Set comes with item number 400, 25mm Able Tri Pod Base
The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 220 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 25mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
- JJayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoI see the light !
Easy to assemble, works like charm. Plenty of light. Highly recommend.
- BGBrenda G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years ago2 Stars
Rarely works, doesn't make connections with battery all the time
- EEdwardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBest of all of her canes
Mom is 91 and has a minimum of vision left in only one eye. We have tried many lighting devices with canes. This one is the bee's knees.
I'm getting her an additional one today.
Incidentally, she walks a mile or two each day. Go Mom!
- SGSuper G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years ago"I would buy this product again and agai
I love the light. When you come in in the evening your path can be lighted up for better visibility. Getting up in the night is safer. Staying in someone elses home is easier with the lighted cane. I love it. I have 4 of them. Three are broken but one still works.