Proudly demonstrate your love and devotion with this handcrafted wooden walking stick. This walking stick has a sophisticated and stylish look and is designed with a formal flat top handle which is embellished with an intricate pewter accent collar. This pewter collar was handcrafted by an artisan jeweler in the design of either the US flag or leaves and roses. The collar is set between two silver rings adding a very classy finishing touch. A high resolution black and white POW-MIA emblem is inset inside the wooden handle with a clear vinyl protective coating. Having this POW-MIA emblem on your walking cane will show your true pride and admiration.
- Quality POW-MIA emblem
- Classic flat topped knob handle
- Genuine Beechwood shaft
- Choice of either leaf and rose or flag and star carved pewter collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
- MHmichael h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoDeadly
I am very happy with this cane you need to offer some make America great again
- THTim H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
Beautiful looking cane, I now have all 3 POW/MIA canes and they are all exceptional looking.
- FfrankduzokVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoHave cane, will travel.
As a member of Rolling Thunder,Inc, whose issue is all about POW/MIAs, this cane fits quite well in spreading awareness about our cause. And with all these "knock out" games going on, the cane is a useful ,legal, self defense weapon.