This soft grip handle uses the same material that is used on high-quality writing pen grips. The material helps prevent your hand from slipping when using the cane. This cane comes in either a left or right handed grips and has a classic black accented beechwood shaft with the stylish gold ring collar. Metallic paint to resistant scratching; which also gives a great reflective look. These particular canes are much more comfortable than standard cane handles. They especially work well for people experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis. Made in Germany. Click-on the tab below the picture for a better look.
- Comfortable soft grip
- Palm grip available for left or right hands
- Classy gold toned collar
- Clear coat to protect wood shaft
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".
- NBN. Byron Metts M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRetired Medical Doctor with osteoarthritis.
This is the fourth cane I have purchased from Fashionable Canes!
That says it all!
- HOHenry o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAdded support.
Very comfortable in the palm of your hands. Helps to keep you fully upright.
- GCGene C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
The cane is everything that I wanted.
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery happy to use this cane
Very comfortable with my advanced arthritic hands. and necessary for my feet.
- SStevenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars