EZ-Get-Up-From-Seat Adjustable Walking Cane w/ SafeTBase Tip
Men and women will benefit from the foam grips that are soft to the touch and will help you move from a sitting to a standing position. The tripod tip is made of a non-skid rubber that reinforces this walking aid’s support and dependability. The single glossy black color allows you to match it with virtually any color and all clothing styles.
- The Chrome and Black colors adjust from 33-42" in height. The Bronze color adjusts from 30.5-35.5"
- Designed for users weighing up to 250 lbs.
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 33" - 42"
- Min User Height 5'5" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- BKBEVERLY K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 6"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 stars9 months agoWonderful Cane
This cane makes it easy for my brother-in-law to get off the couch or any low spot. He is six feet and six inches tall. He has had it hard to find a cane tall enough and helpful like this one. Thank you for making this veteran happy.
- DBDiane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agodoesn't go short enough
- SAStrong and r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I'm thrilled about my cane. It's much stronger and more versatile than the ancient "traditional" one I've been using -- from a hospital after surgery years ago.
- DWDale W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
I'm still learning how to use it, but it looks great.
- WLWilliam L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year ago2 Stars
Wrong size added large wide footer too small to fit shift diameter. Called and talked with your customer service person, who sent me a email attachment to print out a return label and said she would send me the correct size foot piece. When I received the replacement foot tip , it also was the wrong size. I called CS again explained again the problem, I sent back both wrong size tips in the same return package. I have not heard from your CS person nor received the correct replace tip. p.s, the top foam grip is binging to split and separate.