Finished Diamond Willow Hiking Staff
Diamond in the rough is a true statement when describing this beautiful hiking staff. Diamond Willow is actually formed because a fungus has attacked the tree and as the tree tries to grow away from the fungus, it creates these striking diamond shaped inclusions in the wood. With a little sanding and the application of a clear finish, we have pulled the beauty out of these damaged spots and created a remarkable hiking staff that you will be sure to love. Since this is a natural product, no two staffs will look alike so you are sure to get a unique staff that no one else has.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 97809
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.