The ice gripper tip features a slip-resistant metal prong that digs into ice and snow to give a better grip to the ground. This revolutionary design is the first ice gripper tip that can be used both indoors and outdoors. When you venture outdoors and need the extra traction, simply pull the built-in metal prong down. The prong is easily pushed back into the rubber tip when you are indoors, making the ice gripper tip a highly functional and safe solution to your winter mobility needs. This new tip design is so easy to use you will wonder why it was never created years ago.
- Slip resistant metal prong
- Retractable design allows for safe indoor use
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- LELinda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFabulous idea
Its spring now, but I wish I'd had this all winter. Haven't used it yet
- SWstephen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agogood
not yet fitted to my cane but i think it will work well
- SFSteven F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest I've found
This is the best ice gripper I have found that does not require a big piece of metal sticking off the side of the cane waiting to be flipped down. I hate those; too easy to catch on your pants!
The spike on this one folds back into the cane tip, and is recessed so that it will not damage your floors. Just remember to close the thing up as you go inside, because it will punch a hole right through a vinyl or linoleum floor if you leave it open/deployed. Don't ask me how I know.
- DFDaryl F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agohello
Haven't used it yet, so can't give 5 stars
- LWLawrence w P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Here's to work well in sips now