The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Varies mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The beautiful, vibrant butterflies and lilies jump right out at you in this remarkable convertible quad-based cane. The light beige background allows the pattern of the stunning butterflies and lovely flowers to almost seem to jump right off of the shaft at you.
The capability to adjust this cane allows it to be suitable for a majority of sizes and the comfort gel grip with built-in wrist strap create an unforgettably comfortable handle to use.
The convertible base allows this cane to change from a quad cane to a single, standard offset cane with the click of a button.
The combination of convenience, stability and beauty is undeniable and makes this cane suitable for any occasion.
- Adjustable in Length
- New convertible offset cane!
- Lightweight and versatile
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: Q282*B
- Rubber Tip Installed: Tip Size Variesmm
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'1" Approx.
- Max Size: adj. from 29" - 37"
- Min User Height: 4'9" Approx.
- The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Variesmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Royal Canes is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of high-quality canes for individuals of all ages and needs. The company has been in business for over two decades and has built a reputation for providing top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Their selection of canes includes traditional styles, as well as more modern and stylish designs, ensuring that everyone can find a cane that suits their unique preferences.
Additionally, Royal Canes offers custom cane options, allowing customers to personalize their canes with engravings or other special features. With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Royal Canes is a trusted choice for anyone in need of a reliable and fashionable cane.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a Tip Size Variesmm tip.
- RARonald A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 3"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMore than what I paid for
Great product. I wasn’t aware the cane came with interchangeable feet. Nicer than expected.
- LKLinda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 5"Product Standouts Design, Quality, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThank you!
This represents my first big decision to buy myself a cane and if I can train myself to use it, I hope to avoid a fall someday-and it’s pretty too!
- KBKen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy Cane
I really love my new cane. Keep up your great work
- PKPaige K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Great cane. Sturdy.
- JWJacob W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Received the very next day after ordering, very happy!