Proudly demonstrate your love and devotion with this handcrafted wooden knobbed walking cane. This walking cane has a sophisticated and stylish look and was is designed with a comfortable knobbed handle. The cane is embellished with an intricate pewter accent collar that is set between two silver rings. This pewter collar was handcrafted by an artisan jeweler in the shape of either the US flag or leaves and roses. The collar is set between two silver rings adding a very classy finishing touch. A high resolution color POW-MIA emblem is inset inside the wooden handle with a clear vinyl protective coating. Having this POW-MIA emblem on your walking cane will show your true pride and admiration.
- Quality POW-MIA emblem
- Classic knob handle
- Genuine Beechwood shaft
- Choice of either leaf and rose or flag and star carved pewter collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
- Llawman4surVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLots of Pride
ordered and receiver this cane, WOW great looking, well made and super to just show off when out and about, after several spinal fusions, walking is tough, this is a great help
- RJRoger J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
I love my new walking stick it is A great help me it helps me to get around so much easer
- WRWALTER R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
walking stick is of good quality measurement is 1 inch shorter I should have gotten 33" length only use twice since received
- PFPOW/MIA F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoCouldn't be Happier
My Brother is a POW/MIA in Vietnam since 8-1-68, so I buy just about anything that has the logo. This is a beautiful cane with the emblem inset into the handle. I have been trying to figure out how to make my own and I saw this one. I am so pleased with it and thank Fashionable Canes for supplying it.
- SPShawn PAPPOOO Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoHighly recommend,without over doing it.
After having a hip replacement I needed something for stability. This "STICK" gave me that, while stressing something I have always believed in, without over doing it.