His television series only amplified his portray of the character that really sold the story into legend that he needed to carry a cane for the rest of his life. Masterson was portrayed by Gene Barry in the television series, which aired on NBC in 108 episodes from 1958 to 1961 and featured Masterson as a superbly dressed gambler, generally outfitted in a black suit and derby hat, who was more inclined to "bat" crooks over the head with his gold-knobbed cane than shoot them. This cane replica that is available should not be used to bat people over the heads, if you can manage to control your urges. Think of this cane as a celebratory piece of history that is not only stylish, but will hold sentimental value for many years to come.
- Cane Replica Inspired by the American Old West Figure of William Barclay "Bat" Masterson
- The Shaft is Crafted with Genuine Black Beechwood
- The Knob Handle is made from Brass and the Collar is Brass 24K Gold plated
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- Max User Height 6'2" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'2"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'2".
- WSWilliam S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Product Standouts Design, QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoI’m still walking thanks to you all . Thank you
Very happy , # 3 I’ve bought from u all and will be getting more. Was glad it was one piece of solid wood.
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoClassy cane!
I was dismayed when my physical therapist suggested a cane for my running injury. The other option was one crutch, which would have been challenging for me. I chose this cane because it is classy and I could still feel somewhat stylish. It definitely fits the bill and helps me to recover and still look fashionable.
- RRRobert R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 5"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFive stars!
Quality, good Ballance, and a great image booster.
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy awesome cane
Very awesome,, I'm 65 since childhood bat Patterson was my idol!
I had to purchase it.
Made of quality workmanship, made in the USA and fast shipping!
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHe wore a cane and derby hat...
I used to watch Gene Barry walking around with that cane when I was a kid. It was my favorite western. I'm 6'2" so its a good height, the brass knob fits fine in my hand, helping me keep my balance in my old age.