The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
Using the same time-tested techniques as they do when they craft their katanas, Shikoto master swordsmiths hand-forged the Yonaka Sword Cane. It has a hidden, hand-forged, 18 1/4” high carbon steel blade that can be pulled from the shaft with the push of the integrated release button. It has a brown, premium wooden knob handle with a genuine, black leather-wrapped grip above a wooden shaft with a rubber toe. The sword cane is 37 1/8” in overall length.
NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia. Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs and ordering this cane is at your own discretion. No refunds or replacements will be given if customs destroys item.
We are unable to size sword canes due to the possibility that it may interfere with the cane at the end of the shaft. It may be possible to size the item at your own risk. If a sword cane is sized it will not be able to be returned.
- Using the same time-tested techniques as they do when they craft their katanas, Shikoto master swordsmiths made this sword cane
- It has a hidden, hand-forged, 18 1/4” high carbon steel blade that can be pulled from the shaft with the push of the release button
- It has a black wooden knob handle with a genuine, black leather-wrapped grip above a wooden shaft with a rubber toe
- The sword cane is 37 1/8” in overall length
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 91925
- Rubber Tip Installed: a specialty tipmm
- Max User Weight: 180 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'2" Approx.
- Max Size: 37.5 inches
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tipmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a a specialty tipmm tip.
- TBTroy B.I do not recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Rated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoI like the cane.. And it arrived very quickly, but mine came to me without a tip on the end.
I like the cane.. And it arrived very quickly, but mine came to me without a tip on the end.
- TTTrent T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayExcellent piece
- SFScott F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat cane
Couldn’t be happier. Great feel and quality.
- JSJames S. M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGREAT
Looking good 😊
- TMThomas M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Rated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoFalse advertising
Damascus steel? Are you kidding me?
As far as I am concerned: false advertisingFCFashionable Canes1 year ago
What is the reason you do not believe it is real Damascus Steel? - Please let us know.