Whether you're a sword collector or you'd like an extra measure of self-defense, the Tactical Style Sword Cane with Carbon Blade is perfect for you. The sturdy, hard-coated aluminum shaft conceals a razor sharp 25" carbon steel blade that is sharpened on both the side and the tip. This heavy duty cane is perfect for providing additional support while walking while also providing some additional peace of mind.
NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia. Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs and ordering this cane is at your own discretion. No refunds or replacements will be given if customs destroys item.
We are unable to size sword canes due to the possibility that it may interfere with the cane at the end of the shaft. It may be possible to size the item at your own risk. If a sword cane is sized it will not be able to be returned.
- Tactical Style Sword Cane with Carbon steel Blade
- Comes equipped with a specialty Tip
- Disclaimer: Check with your Local law enforcement to see if this item is legal
- NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tipmm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 350 Pounds
- Max Size 38 inches
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size a specialty tipmm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tipmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 350lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- PJPaul J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCane sword
Heavy duty. Very sturdy. Not sure how it will take an edge, but I am going to find out. A little bit too long to be optimal height for me, but not by much. Solidly made. Now let's get that whetstone soaking!
- BHBilly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoEverything was great! Needs two things to make it perfection.
The blade was very nice, and it took an edge very nice.
However, I would have loved a larger and palm design
to it’s handle. A two inch brass or aluminum band at
the top of the staff with a rubble lip to settle the sword
into place when closing. ( To give it big boy character)
Thanks for allowing me to share.
- MWMike W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSupport and Defense
It is exactly what I hoped it would be and is.
- TMThomas M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Rated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoTactical
Bulky and heavy.
- ACAaron C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Product Standouts Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExactly what I wanted
I am over six foot tall and over 200lbs. It was a good length and supports my weight with no worries. It does exactly what I purchased it to do.