This unbelievably lightweight derby handle walking cane only weights 8 ounces! It has been proven to be the lightest full size derby cane ever manufactured. The walking cane has been made with super strong carbon fiber graphite. It is made with one of the highest performance methods where it is triple wound. This process is methodically done by hand by wrapping a mesh of carbon fiber stands over the shaft of the walking cane not only does this help with strength but it makes a very unique snake skin look when it view under light. The triple wound method is used to make extremely strong items such as high performance tennis rackets and the body of formula race cars. The shaft's black carbon fiber material also gives this walking cane a unique texture and style. The sophisticated silver ring collar ring adds the perfect touch. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Durable, light weight carbon fiber shaft in classic black
- Stylish Silver collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".
- KKhalidVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest Cane ever !!!
I have always been a huge fan of ‘fashionable canes’ but this one absolutely blew me away with the insanely high quality, the beautiful finish and the crazy good price! This cane just proved the level of commitment fashionable canes puts in their product.
I would like to add that I have been a regular customer since 2014, I have previously bought again a little less than 10 years ago. And the cane still remains in its top notch quality., vibrant blue colour with NO CHANGES whatsoever. It says so much about the quality of these products. (Attached are pictures and videos of the eagle cane I bought back in 2014)
I’m also impressed at the rapid processing of the shipping despite living all the way in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Not only that, I have also received the canes in a well packaged parcels. Keep up the good work!
- JPJustin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmart looking, extremely lightweight and strong.
Doesn’t hurt that it matches the trim in my car!
- NNMW5Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 0"Product Standouts DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe best of 3
I bought 3 canes because I’m new to needing one snd I wasn’t sure what would feel right in my hand. I bought a crystal ball (made me feel like I was a pimp-sorry pimps) and another one and this. The lightness and very subtle design makes it both very stylish, and easy to have around. The angle and light completely chanjes the geometric pattern. I have been told my cane is “so cool” because of how it works in the light. I love it. I’m return the others and will get one of these lightweight cool canes for my 78 year old Mom. It will be a big step up from the drug store variety she’s been using for years. BTW-their size scale is right on!
- DLDiane L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 3"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove to Touch !
It's pretty, so lightweight and soft to the touch ! I was also surprised to touch it. I have never thought about how enjoyable using my canes could be in the past. Until now !
Not only was I thrilled I could custom order by size, I never really knew a cane could be so soft to touch ! I kept touching it the first day I received it.
Thank you so much for the thought you put into designing your canes !!
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agogreat cane