Proudly demonstrate your love and devotion with this handcrafted wooden knobbed walking cane. This walking cane has a sophisticated and stylish look and is designed with a comfortable knobbed handle.
The cane is embellished with an intricate pewter accent collar that is set between two silver rings. This pewter collar was handcrafted by an artisan jeweler in the shape of either the US flag or leaves and roses.
The collar is set between two silver rings adding a very classy finishing touch. A high-resolution color Veterans of War emblem is inset inside the wooden handle with a clear vinyl protective coating. Having this Veterans emblem on your walking cane will show your true pride and character.
- Quality Department of Veteran Affairs emblem
- Classic knob handle
- Genuine Beechwood shaft
- Choice of either leaf and rose or flag and star carved pewter collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
It is everything I thought it would be - thank you
- PJPapa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoexactly what they should be.
great canes, no bad all good
- GDGrateful d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 years agoJust what was needed...
Just what my father needed for added stability while standing for a long period of time.
- LLakidVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoI would buy this product again and again
I really love my cane. It is very well constructed. Ease of use is a great asset. Wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world.