CANNOT SHIP TO Canada, UK or Australia New Zealand
Always feel safe and secure when hiking with this remarkable hiking staff. A bright LED flashlight is located in the handle to light your way when the sun goes down and also contains a powerful stun gun. With 950,000 volts in your hand, you can feel protected from any wild animals. The orange shaft with a removable reflective yellow band also helps to make you more visible when deep in the woods. The rubber handle and adjustable shaft also ensures comfort as you are hiking. This hiking stick stun gun puts comfort, convenience and security all in the palm of your hand. Perfect for hikers who venture into the outdoors.Feel safer wherever you go knowing you can defend yourself with this hiking pole taser gun.
- 950,000 Hard-Stopping Volts Taser Device with Spiked Electrodes
- Adjustable from 29" to 56"
- Includes (3) CR123A 3.0V Lithium Batteries
- Includes Ultra Bright LED Flashlight
- Wilderness Series Endorsed by Dan Haggerty
- Removable Reflective Band
- A "Must Have" for the Outdoors - Offers Protection from Wild Animals
- Secure, Rubber-Coated, Non-Slip Molded Grip
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: zaphs
- Max User Weight: 220 Pounds
- Max Size: adj. from 29" - 56"
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
No, this cane comes without atip.
- SWstephen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoseems fine
quick to set up +lightweight
seems like it will work well if it is ever needed
- JMJavier M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWalking stick.
Great walking tool.
- GBGlen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Easy to Use, Design, QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoZap it
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoDifficult
It is hard to maneuver. I have arthritis in my hands and it is hard to take apart.
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNicely Featured Walking Stick
A good buy for a walking stick with added features. The light really comes in handy and being able to adjust the stick to my height is awesome. The only missing thing I would recommend is to put a compass in it for those who like the hike trails.