The pink handle of this cane is imbued with shimmery glitter that gives it a lovely rosy glow!
The shiny silver shaft is complemented beautifully by the rosé rhinestones affixed just beneath the pink handle.
This Painted Rose Designer Handle Walking Cane comes with an attached black steel-inserted rubber tip for optimal support and balance.
The adjustable shaft makes this item an easy fit for users within its size range. Get ready to see life through rose-colored glasses with this beautiful walking cane!
The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max Size adj. from 28.5" - 37.5"
- Min User Height 4'5" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'2" Approx.
- Tip Size 16mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
- RSRenee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent produit
Beaucoup de compliment avec ma nouvelle canne, pratique, léger et solide
- LMLINDA M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoshort and pretty
short which is good as I'm not that tall!
- SBStuart B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
very pretty and makes a person more secure using this. Thank you
- PFPatricia F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year ago3 Stars
Very nice cane however the shipping was fraught with issues. However, it may not be an issue with fashionable canes but what is happening with everyone in the industry. Online shopping has now become a problem.
I will order again because PayPal was instrumental in expediting this order.
- LSLiz S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Body is more silver than white (white would make for an even cuter colorscheme with the pink!), but otherwise this cane is really solid, REALLY cute, and a life saver. I'm dealing with chronic fatigue caused by long-covid and this cane has made it much easier to walk around my apartment, my neighborhood, the grocery store! without pushing my energy limits too early. Body is really solid, handle is really solid (though i chipped it by dropping it on the cement - my fault, new cane user), the adjustable mechanism is really easy to use. Just an all around fantastic device. Using a cane has helped me learn to own my otherwise invisible disability / chronic illness. People seem to actually respect a person who has a cane and let them have priority seating on transit. There's a lot of complex feelings involved with purchasing my first mobility assistance device, but I think the biggest is relief and regained self agency. Thank you for making the experience easy and relatively affordable and for making a cane that helps so much and that I enjoy looking at and being seen with.