Plaid Umbrella Derby Adjustable Walking Cane w/ Auto Spring
A black derby handle sits atop this sharp looking dual purpose cane. The sturdy adjustable aluminum shaft converts into a full size umbrella. Quality was not spared in the design and is evident from the small amount of effort needed to open and close it as well as the sturdy steel spindles. The umbrella is held shut with a strap when not in use and also comes with a protective sleeve to go over the umbrella.
The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 34" - 36"
- Min User Height 5'7" Approx.
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 16mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- RWRey W M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGreat gift for my mother
This was a gift for my mother and she like it very much. It is practical, we'll made and looks good.
- KSKitty S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoThis umbrella cane is the berries!
I am delighted with the umbrella cane. The table cane stabilizer is just as expected, but I will probably send the cane holder back. It will not work with my rollator, which is what I wished for (the rollator's frame sections are not round but flattened, elliptical in cross section, and too large for the holder). I didn't do enough thinking before I ordered. My rollator is the newer Jazz model by Dolomite, and I adore it. I do not use a wheelchair as yet, though I inherited my husband's wheelchair and two transport chairs, so haven't much interest in fitting one out with the cane holder.
- CRColette R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I love it!
- JJackieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoPlaid umbrella walking cane
Using the cane with the umbrella open, you have to be able to walk short distances without the aid of a cane. This works for me. I found it difficult in the past to carry an open umbrella and use a cane as well as carry my purse. The umbrella is large so it would accommodate two persons if you need help walking.
I love all of my walking sticks from Fashionable Canes. They are well made as wel
- SSharmanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoExcellent product
This was a nice choice for a good support of a cane but not looking so unfashionable for a young MS user.