The Tip size on this cane is 16 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
Are you looking for a traditionally styled derby handle with a bit of a twist? Looks can be deceiving as this astonishing cane is crafted with carbon fiber, one of the lightest materials on earth. In addition, it is wrapped with genuine Macassar Ebony wood, giving it a more defined and modern appeal, while cleverly being disguised from its light nature.
The handle is also smooth to the touch and easy to grip. You will also receive a specially designed, high-quality cane tip exclusively designed for this innovative walking cane. This carbon cane matches many casual and formal outfits for almost any engagement. In fashion, it may be used by men or women.
Macassar Ebony wood is very hard in texture even after furnishing, making it ideal for a strong and sturdy cane. This type of wood is also known as Coromandel and belongs to the Ebony species of wood. Typically, this exotic wood is found in Indonesia.
- A Creative Fusion of Carbon Fiber and the Faux Exotic Wood, Macassar Ebony
- An Innovative Cane is Design, while Presented in a Stylish Fashion
- A Smooth Handle for Extra Comfort
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5964
- Rubber Tip Installed: 16mm
- Length: 37 Inches
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'1" Approx.
- Max Size: 37 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Carbon Canes, born from a fusion of innovation and resilience, revolutionize mobility. Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology ensures lightweight durability, empowering individuals to navigate life's challenges effortlessly. With Carbon Canes, redefine your journey with strength, style, and unparalleled performance.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 16mm tip.
- IHIstvan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoCane appearance
I have several walking canes (I am nearly collector). This is the most beautiful cane, what I have.
- CCarrieVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 5"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLovely, light but sturdy
I love everything about this cane. The weight of it feels like an extension of me, not a cumbersome addition to me that I'm fighting with. I'm fairly petite and most medical supply canes just felt cumbersome and I resisted using one for a long time (balance issues due to multiple sclerosis inflammation).
My neuro will be very happy I've finally found one I like.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 1"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat Cane
Looks great and I have always referred carbon fiber canes
- BGBurton G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood job
Great looking, good balance and easy to walk with.👍
- TOTyler O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years ago3 Stars