The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Varies mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
A palm grip with a genuine looking Amber handle. This amber design is made by the same process that Faux Amber Jewelry is made. With colors of black and orange streaks and with air bubbles to mimic real amber. Genuine Irish Blackthorn Shaft on an Amber Translucent Pam Grip Handle. This is a natural blackthorn product and sizes will vary.
- Beautiful Amber Palm Grip handle
- Genuine Irish Blackthorn Shaft
- Tip size varies
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 3070*L
- Rubber Tip Installed: Tip Size Variesmm
- Length: 36 Inches
- Max User Weight: 180 Pounds
- Max User Height: 5'11" Approx.
- Max Size: 36"
- The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Variesmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a Tip Size Variesmm tip.
- LWLarry W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful cane
This is a beautiful, well balanced cane. The grip fits my hand perfectly. I have had numerous comments on it and have given Fashionable Canes web site out to numerous people. I have allowed several people that had not experienced a palm grip and every person said they were going to buy one. I told them to buy from FC and not a cheap knock off because there is a huge difference in quality. Fast shipping and fair price.
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNew cane for me
I wasn’t sure about the handle but I thought I’d give it a try. Very comfortable. Glad I took the chance😁
- DSDeanna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmber Palm Grip Handle
My husband loved it. Having a variety of canes to wear with his attire is important to him.
- CACHRISTOPHER A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts QualityRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSame cane different handle
I have the same cane with a different handle. Posting review here because I must have bought the last one with the white marble handle. This is my fourth cane from Fabulous canes in the last 5 months. Looking for #5. Great company and quality all around. Little tarnish on the collar but should buff out. Excellent buy for the price. Gotta love Irish blackthorn.
- JSJason S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAmber Palm Grip with Blackthorn Shaft
I have only been using this cane for a short time, but I really like it. A very comfortable fit and light weight.
I also get a lot of complements on it.