This comfortable handcrafted walking cane has a hidden glass flask inside the shaft of this cane. The wooden knob handle can be unscrewed to reveal a long glass flask and two thimble cups. The thimbles can be used to drink your favorite beverage among your friends. This walking cane is designed with a brass collar that perfectly accentuates the black shaft. A high resolution color Army emblem is inset inside the wooden handle with a clear vinyl protective coating. Not only will this Army emblem on this flask walking cane show your true pride and character but it is also great for parties and will always surprise your friends!
- Quality U.S. Army emblem
- Includes a hidden flask with two thimble cups
- Classic knob handle
- Genuine Beechwood shaft
- Stylish Brass collar
The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 25mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- JBJIM B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat to have in my cane collection
This is the15th cane in my collection; many purchased from Fashionable Canes. As a COL(Ret) U.S. Amy, I am please to have it as a novelty. The flask causes the stock to be a bit wide and heavy, but I do not intend to use it regularly. The "thimble cups" are just that; too small to be of any use. The small cork at the top of the flask broke while trying to remove it; but Fashionable has sent a new flask. The maker should provide a better stopper. But, very pleased with the cane.
- SJShoshana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
My dad loved it. I am sure he will use it for years to come.