The Tip size on this cane is 18 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
This unconventional and very unusual walking stick is definitely a conversation piece. The shaft is uniquely curved and is made out of an actual bull organ. Be the envy of your friends with this authentically handcrafted walking stick. This walking stick is natural and size can vary slightly. This stick cannot be custom sized.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Buffalo Nickel inserted on shaft with plaque
- Cannot be cut to size
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 551
- Rubber Tip Installed: 18mm
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 5'5" Approx.
- Max Size: 31-33 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Royal Canes is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of high-quality canes for individuals of all ages and needs. The company has been in business for over two decades and has built a reputation for providing top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Their selection of canes includes traditional styles, as well as more modern and stylish designs, ensuring that everyone can find a cane that suits their unique preferences.
Additionally, Royal Canes offers custom cane options, allowing customers to personalize their canes with engravings or other special features. With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Royal Canes is a trusted choice for anyone in need of a reliable and fashionable cane.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- RJRandy J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 hour agoThe old cowboys cane
The only reason We do not give this cane 5 stars is it crooked on the end and the tip is at an angle instead of flat. It is pretty otherwise and Dad loves it. He just cursed the crooked tip.
- DTDaniel T M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe 3rd one that I have bought over the years.
When I was in High School, my Dad was part owner of a Rendering Plant and we made similar Swagger Sticks but never had any long/sturdy enough to use as Walking Sticks. I intended to give the 1st one that I got to my Dad as a Christmas/Birthday present but it was the perfect size for me, so I kept it for myself and ordered another and shipped it directly to my Dad (who absolutely LOVED it). They always get noticed when used in public and I love to see the reactions when someone asks "what is it made of" then I hand it to them and say "read the plaque on the side under the handle". Recently my original 'went missing' so I had to replace it. The new one is a little long for me but still usable. The Hame Handle fits perfectly into my palm making the Walking Stick a natural extension of my forearm.
- DMDaniel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery Sturdy and the Hame Handle fits into the Palm of my Hand making the Cane a Natural Extension of my Forearm
I love it. Really gets noticed when I am using it in public.
- ILIrmgard L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 0"Product Standouts QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful cane
Loved the cane just wished that same cane would come with the choice of a different type of handle, such as a regular curved handle it would be easier to grip.
- CCCraig C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 1"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice quality
Growing up on a dairy farm, we often went to the local stock yard to buy or sell at cattle auctions. All of the livestock handlers used canes to coax and steer the cattle through the maze of alleys. I remember that the older guys had beautiful bull penis canes. I am happy to say that the cane I bought here is almost identical to those canes I saw 50 years ago. The workmanship is excellent. Because I am 6’-1” tall, my only wish is that it was about 6” longer. But I understand that the item description said that they were more suited to people a few inches shorter. I am very satisfied with this reminder of days gone by.