This palm grip cane, with a stylish brass collar, is designed to follow the contours of your hand so such a tight grip isn't necessary. The marble looking handle is made with a highly strong ABS plastic and comes in either a left or right handed grip. These particular canes are much more comfortable than standard cane handles, so they work well for people experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis. The brown wooden shaft is made with a hard beechwood for strength and balance. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 18mm steel inserted rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect beechwood wood shaft
- Resin handle looks like marble
- Available for left or right hands
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 200 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 200lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".
- HHHarvey H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 4 stars3 months agoHarvey’s Cane
It looks great, just the right height & fits well in the palm of my hand. I’m very happy with it!
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 stars4 months agoFirst Cane
The cane was just what I wanted. It arrived on time. Would buy again
- TMTerry M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to UseRated 5 stars5 months agoPalm cane
Bought this cane before but lost it. I am just replacing the best cane ever. I have ordered 2 more different color palm grips which I think is the most stable and comfortable cane .
- LRLyn RobersonI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 3"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 stars6 months agoS Lyn
I’ve had my cane for over 10+ years and love it. I’m 67 years old. The handle gives a person more stability than any other cane I have ever used in my life. And I have been on crutches and canes since I was only three years old. I recommend this cane to anybody and everybody especially if you’re an elderly person. The reason I say that is most the time you do not have a lot of upper body strength but this cane gives you more control with your hand to stabilize yourself.
- SSonjaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars