The wood polish and conditioner acts as a wood preserver to help keep your cane clean, shiny, and dust-free. This compact 2-ounce plastic bottle has a dispensing cap that lets you use a just few drops of the beeswax-based product and a soft cloth to quickly apply the polish and give the cane renewed life. This an especially great product if you have a busy daily life and need a strong but safe and natural product to keep your wood walking cane in the best condition. We want to make it easy for you to take care of your natural wood canes and pride ourselves on the quality of this product.
- Cleans and polishes all wood finishes with real citrus oils
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and fresh citrus scent
- Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 476
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
No, this cane comes without atip.
- AJAndrew John Hughes J.I recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSimple products are often the best.
I am 70 years old and have enjoyed woodworking since age 12. Of the many products I have used, this is by far the most predictably effective.Small items I made using new unfinished wood to massive 7’x16’ wardrobes from the early 1800s (certified), this gave the best results. Used sparingly and carefully, it restored neglected items, enhanced well maintained items and preserved the physical appearance and integrity of both. One of the best products I ever used, it provided endless enjoyment and the satisfaction of uniquely superlative results.
- TSThaddeus S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat stuff!
I was a little skeptical about whether this was really needed, or any better than regular polish. I was wrong! This stuff is great! It makes my canes look and feel new again!
- AArnoldVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years ago3 Stars
The shipping and handling were both A+. I cannot rate the product as I have not used it yet.
- AAlanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoKeep it looking sharp!
Goes on and wipes off easily. Leaves nice shine.
- DDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years ago4 Stars
Great buy to preserve the value & looks of the cane.