Made of genuine Oak wood, this cane stand displays the quality workmanship of the Royal Canes Company. Though simple in design, and impeccable finish highlights the dramatic color and texture of the grain. Two evenly divided sections allow plenty of space to store various types of canes, umbrellas or other items. It can hold 12-20 canes.
*Cane Stands must be returned at your own cost*
- Made of genuine Oak woodt
- Requires assembly
- Disclaimer: Free shipping does not apply to Cane stands
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- TSTom S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoConsider this a parts kit
I like the general design and the solid word it is built ot of but after just a couple of months of use joints already falling apart. One of the top/middle frames came apart at two corners. By the time I got it apart to regret the piece all four corners failed. There was very minimal signs of any original factory glue. I'll give the general design 5 stars, ingeneral the quality of the wood 4+, the production quality (the assembly of the pre assembled parts) a 1. Oh the wood caps that cover the assembly bolts on the legs don't seat very firmly. I had been tempted to glue them in place but won't do that now as I suspect at some future point I may have to do more disassembly to glue other components. I'm also having to search the area around where I had the stand for the caps that were missing when I started my rework on the frame. I hope my dog didn't find them and chew them up. If you have some basic wood working skills and don't mind the extra work this migh be a decent stand. If you are someone who complains about having to do even basic assembly you might want to look at other options.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWould buy again
Well packaged. Easy to put together. Looks very nice. Highly recommended.
- ARAndrew R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent choice for cane holder/storage
easy to assemble and holds multiple canes preventing damage
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Its nice for regular cane bottoms but I have 12 canes with tripod bases and they will not fit in this one or any any of yours I've seen. Woold lve to see a cane holder that holds tripod bases. Susan
- ACArnold C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 years agogood for a few years then falls apart
This cane stand worked very well for maybe 5 years, then all of a sudden, the little bits of glue that were used to put the pieces together, all dried out and it is now in my basement being clamped back together. Not what I would call great quality. And for the price, I expected it to last