This derby handled beech wood walking cane is scorched to show it beautiful, natural character. The varnished handle accents its natural tones and grain. The classy silver collar gives this cane a simply sophisticated appearance.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Wooden Scorched Derby handle with matching shaft
- Adorned with a silver collar
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'2".
- TMTheresa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 0"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to Use, Compatible, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent weight
I have been using a cane since 1992 and have had many throughout the years. Recently I have been told by my doctor and my Physical Therapist that I need to use two canes for an inflamed hip bursa. I have been using a wooden cane with a carved fish handle for quite some time that I bought many years ago from a company in Portland, Oregon that went out of business a few years ago. I needed a cane of similar look and weight to even out my look and feel and I found one in the cane I picked. It is sturdy, lightweight but yet solidly made and the handle is the best grip I have ever had. I chose the shortest length you have as I am 4’ 11” and a bit more and this cane is perfect for me. It’s most handsome and a bargain at $42.
- DPDon P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoNone
- DLDennis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCane
Needs to be a little heavier, shaft diameter needs to be a little thicker
- JHJack H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to Use, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat cane as expected
The wood and workmanship is very nice and the size chart provided for height was right on. I did not receive the “free” strap. Probably my fault . Very pleased and would recommend to others.
- CBCindy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 4"Product Standouts Design, Easy to Use, Compatible, QualityRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat!
Almost perfect for what I needed, It was about three inches too long for me and my son in law cut three inches off the bottom and put the rubber tip back on so now it is exactly what i need.