The Tip size on this cane is 16 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
Carried by Dr. Watson in many screen adventures, this beautiful sword cane comes with a 17" long tempered high-carbon steel blade and a black enameled hardwood shaft. The handle is accented with a hand-carved bone ring and real horn with a decorative lions head at the end. The extra-strong locking mechanism keeps the blade firmly secured when not in use. Comes with an anti-slip rubber cap.
NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs.
- 17" Tempered high-carbon steel blade
- Handle accented with hand-carved bone, real horn & a decorative lions head
- Extra-strong locking mechanism
- Anti-slip rubber tip included
- NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 600970
- Rubber Tip Installed: 16mm
- Max User Height: 6'1" Approx.
- Max Size: 37 inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 16mm tip.
- JOjim o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat service & Product.
- RPRay P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoI love everything I have bought from you!
I love my new cane. It gives me the steadiness I need and some added security as well. I love everything I have ordered from you. I loved my walking stick so much I bought one for my brother---now maybe he will stop picking on me; 74 years of it is quite enough.
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 1"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCleaning of Cane
Loved the cane but would have liked a brochure with description and care instructions. I printed out the online description for the cane is a gift.
- RMRev. Manuel R. S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSword cane!
A great addition to my collection. The sword canes are super for self protection!
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Quality, Design, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this cane!
Top quality cane!