Black Triple Wound Derby Handle Carbon Fiber Walking Cane
The Black Triple Wound Derby Handle Carbon Fiber Walking Cane has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- JTJB the R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agonice cane, light
very nice well constructed cane. Would prefer a thicker handle and tapering stick portion with wider diameter at the handle end sliming down to about half to three quarter inch at the rubber tip end; this would raise the center of mass of the cane closer to handle making it easier to use ... perhaps for future design.
- OOctogentVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoStrong light weight cane.
I use it it every day, everywhere because of my disability.
- TTTJ the G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoVery light but extremely durable
I'm 230lbs and this cane can take me pressing my weight shifting on it all day while walking due to my gait. Would recommend this cane for someone who needs a durable decent looking walking device.