NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia. Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs.
- Genuine Buffalo horn handle
- Overall 37" long
- Blade 17.25" long, 1/2" wide, 3/16" thick
- Tempered Steel Blade
- Weight 1.5 Pounds
- Push lock mechanism
- Comes installed with a complimentary 22mm rubber tip
- NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia
The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'0" Approx.
- Tip Size 22mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'0"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- ASAnna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- TBTimothy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- TCtracy c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Great cane. I am leaving positive feedback and am very pleased with this. Thanks
- CCyberDoctorVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoVery Nice Cane, but...
I collect a wide variety of concealed self-defense items, thus my attraction to this cane. It is a very nice cane, but there are a few things that you should know. The cane is made by WindLass. They specialize in costume reproductions for pirates, civil war re-enactments, Vikings, medieval knights, etc. The cane is potentially lethal but is a costume prop. You should expect to pay at least 2x for a real sword cane. There is no blade, at least not in the traditional sense of the word "blade". The blade is intentionally blunt and unable to cut or slice anything. It does come to a sharp point. The blade could be be sharpened by a professional, but that's an added expense. Otherwise, it is a very nice cane.
- CVColin V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoAwesome Looking Cane.
Received my bull horn handled (sword) walking stick today and have to admit I'm more than happy with its quality. The seventeen inch blade is not sharp but comes to an acute point. More than enough to scare off any would be muggers. Can't recommend this enough. Thank you.