Espresso Brown Cosmopolitan Handle Walking Cane With Ash Wood Shaft and Silver Collar
The Espresso Brown Cosmopolitan Handle Walking Cane With Ash Wood Shaft and Silver Collar has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- DDewaltVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoCosmopolitan handle
I use this cane every day inside and outside with no issues. Being a "bit" larger than
Most men I would like the cane to have the option of a larger "stem" just a1/2 inch larger so it looks a little more proportional to my body.
It is more comfortable than I thought. I bought this and the fritz handle. I thought I would love the fritz however 9 times out of 10 I grab the cosmitoliton. I wish
- JMJohnny M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat casual walker.
cane is great, you guys should think of a better way of attaching engravings, especially on metal shafts.Maybe inlays would work?
- HYhey y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoFirst cane that walks with me
tore my knee, so I used some of my wife's older canes, this is stronger,I weigh in at 230#, the hamdle pivot and fits my large hand