The Tip size on this cane is 25 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
This extra-large derby-handled walking is perfect for if you expect to put your cane under heavy use. The handle and shaft display a rich mahogany-colored stain that showcases the wood's natural grain, and are sanded and polished to provide a comfortable grip and beautiful look. The classic derby handle has an arch that will rest comfortably in the user's palm, and evenly distribute the weight of the user directly over the shaft, while a shiny brass collar completes this beautiful design. This cane is suitable for users up to 500lbs and 7' tall. Order one today!
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 16mm rubber tip
- Ash wood stained to a beautiful mahogany
- Brass collar
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 80278
- Rubber Tip Installed: 25mm
- Length: 42.5 Inches
- Max User Weight: 500 Pounds
- Max User Height: 7'0" Approx.
- Max Size: 42.5 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "42.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 7'0".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
Extra Long, Super Strong Mahogany Derby Walking Cane With Ash Wood Shaft and Brass Collar 80278
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Royal Canes is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of high-quality canes for individuals of all ages and needs. The company has been in business for over two decades and has built a reputation for providing top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Their selection of canes includes traditional styles, as well as more modern and stylish designs, ensuring that everyone can find a cane that suits their unique preferences.
Additionally, Royal Canes offers custom cane options, allowing customers to personalize their canes with engravings or other special features. With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Royal Canes is a trusted choice for anyone in need of a reliable and fashionable cane.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 25mm tip.
- AMAM M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHighly recommend!!!
I’ve had it two years. This mahogany cane and the candy stripe one are the best canes I’ve ever had. Strong , high quality, smooth, plus I cut it to my size. The rubber tip never slips, even on ice in the winter. Highly recommend!!!
- RMRon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 4"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBig & Tall cane
Cane was shipped promptly and arrived in just a few days. It was everything described in the pictures and on your website. Very well made and sturdy. I would recommend Fashionable Canes to anyone needing a quality cane.
- ABAlexander B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA beautiful cane.
I purchased this cane about 10 years ago and beside doing is job it still looks great. I had several people stopping me to compliment how beautiful it looks and asking me where did I get it. It’s still nice and shining , and only by the handle you can see that it has been used. The color is just faded where the palm of my hand sits on the handle. Probably I could have restored it and bring it to new, but I like it like this. It reflects my personality.
- JWJohn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 1"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat cane
The cane was delivered within 3 days and was well packaged. I mahogany finish is beautiful. I expected to cut it down to my exact length of 38 1/2 inches. Very easy to do. I also ordered 2 additional tips. I had a feeling I wouldn’t be able to remove the tip that was on the cane very easily without damaging the finish on the cane. I tried twisting it, hot water to soften it up, heating with a hair dryer and using a Bobby pin to release the tight fit. Nothing worked. In the end I cut the cane to the size I needed and threw the piece with the tip away…I put on a new tip within seconds and I was done. I have an extra tip if I ever need it. I am a happy customer. The cane is very sturdy and the handle is comfortable. 👍😃
- JWJohn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 6"Product Standouts Easy to Use, Quality, Compatible, DesignRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSome confusion, but it all turned out Ok.
Canes are as advertised, I have six to keep one in each car and every level of house. Last time I ordered two canes, but only one arrived. I contacted FC, and FC quickly shipped another one, but forgot to size it. As it turns out, this “extra long” cane is really handy for some situations.