Paisley Standard Adjustable Derby Walking Cane with Brass Collar
This richly colored paisley printed cane features an array of vivid colors from red to blue with a smattering of cream across a dark background. If you have a love for paisley, don't let this cane escape your grasp, add it to your cart today! The lightweight aluminum shaft adjusts between 30-37 inches, comfortable for heights ranging from 4'11" to 6'1''. Featured on this cane are a comfortable wooden derby handle and a brass collar.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Light weight adjustable aluminum shaft
- Beautiful paisley floral design
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 30" - 37"
- Min User Height 4'5" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- IVIlene V.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars6 years ago2 Stars
Did not show true color on line. Much darker in color than picture,
- ADA. D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoVery pleased with my order.......
My third fashionable cane purchase and I love it! I have a choice now to color cordinate with my wardrobe! Plus very FAST service.
- EEEthel E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years ago4 Stars
I was a little disappointed because the cane which I saw on my computer and which I ran off a copy of on my printer looked somewhat lighter in color (the Paisley design), but what was delivered is very dark and the design is not that visible. I guess I'll get used to it. I no longer see it in your catalog -- has it been discontinued?
- RARose Ann G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
Love the paisley design-the cane is stable and satisfactory.
- WRWilliam R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoThrilled and appreciative for cane
I ordered the cane for my mom, who is currently having some balance issues at age 87. She called me when the delivery arrived and was thrilled with the decorative cane...not an issue about not needing it. I believe sometimes our loved ones will not take the initial step in securing a help device...we need to take it for them out of love.