Scratch and Dent Soccer Ball Walking Cane with Custom Shaft and Collar V2136
The Scratch and Dent Soccer Ball Walking Cane with Custom Shaft and Collar V2136 has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the Comoys to find the item you are looking for.
Handle Defect/Damage: small chips
Shaft Defect/Damage: thin collar, scuffs
***** Please note this cane is part of our scratch and dent inventory. These canes may have imperfections such as discoloration or minor damage. These canes are marked down accordingly and all sales are final, no returns. The photos shown are of the original product and do not reflect defects. Please watch the video to see the defects. ************
Scratch & Dent close up detailed video V2136
The Tip size on this cane is 18 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
Is it "football" (soccer) or nothing for you? This cane is a gem then! It features a wood carved soccer ball handle in the knob style. The best thing about this stick is how many combinations you can order! There are four collar choices, aluminum brass or silver, real silver plated brass and 24k plated gold brass. Then you can pick the shaft color too! Choose from black or brown beechwood, espresso stained ash, or if you are after something a little more fancy you can upgrade to Ovankol, Wenge, or genuine Ebony for an additional charge.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality rubber tip
- Your choice of a custom exotic wood or ash wood shaft and collar
- Hand carved, comfortable Soccer Ball Handle
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Rubber Tip Installed: 18mm
- Length: 37.5 Inches
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'2" Approx.
- Max Size: 37.5 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Comoys of London canes, crafted with passion since 1825, embody heritage and sophistication. Each cane tells a tale of meticulous artistry, using finest materials to create timeless masterpieces. With Comoys, elegance meets functionality, empowering individuals to walk with poise and distinction.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.