Shooting Stick Chair Cane with Realtree Camo - Non Adjustable
This Realtree Camo hammock seat cane is a perfect accessory for all of your outdoor or travel needs. This seat cane offers a portable resting place by easily converting from a walking cane to a chair. The Realtree Camo hammock seat cane has a convenient canvas seat and leather wrapped handles for your added comfort. There is a removable rubber tip that allows you to rest on solid surfaces such as concrete or tile. The British style seat cane comes standard at 35.5 inches with a seat width of 13.5 inches, sitting height 29 inches and is designed for users up to 250 pounds. Bring this seat along for uses such as bird watching, hunting, hiking, sporting events or visits to museums.
- For your safety, Please read our Instruction Guide for this type of Seat Cane.
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #70006mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 35.5 Inches
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #70006mm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #70006mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars4 years agoDoesn't work for me.
Cane was claimed to be 35.5" long. It is only 32" long. Furthermore, I cannot sit on it and keep my balance. So I will be returning it. It. IS well made, however.
- SWsarah w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years ago4 Stars
It puts you in a semi-standing, semi sitting position (which I knew when I ordered it). What I didn't consider is that when drawing, you have no lap to lean the tablet on. It will be great at an easel, just not when working with no table or lap.
- COclyde o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years ago4 Stars
its great for the reason i acquired it
- RMroger M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars6 years ago1 Star
Way tool short to be a walking stick and a seat, It's one or the other.
- CBCorwin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoExcellent product
Excellent, but it would be better if it were adjustable.