Meticulously sanded to a fine, smooth texture then carefully stained to this deep, rosewood tone, this tourist-style walking cane is one of the finest you can add to your collection. An exact replica of the cane carried by Hugh Laurie on the hit TV show House, M.D., owning this piece will be like bringing a part of the show home with you. As the exclusive provider of walking canes to House M.D., we can ensure that your cane will be an accurate depiction of the cane carried by Dr. House in beginning in season seven. With such a low, affordable price, it is hard to pass up a deal like this; and you will only find it here at FashionableCanes.com!
The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 22mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
- RPRandy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Same as the other . . . . Very pleased.
- KKMCVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoTourist Handle Rosewood
Lovely, sturdy cane in a great color and finish. Very classy!
- SIStephen in G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars5 years ago2 Stars
Very glossy finish. Good strong stick!
- DHDoris H. G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years ago4 Stars
This beautiful cane arrived with a defect. The handle is cracked and the finish is just beginning to chip. Don't know whether to send it back or just consider the price is low enough to warrant shipping it back.
- DKDebra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoWooden canes
Just a little duller than than I thought it would be, but very nice