The intricate detail of the carved cane by the cane craftsman Igor is a one of a kind piece that is remarkably detailed and styled to be quite comfortable in the palm. The curved derby style handle with the end hook makes it easy to hang this cane almost anywhere and will hang nicely from the arm without slipping.
- Beautiful Handcarved Wolf under the Moon
- Solid Oak handle and Shaft
- Can be cut to size
The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 200 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches (can vary)
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 22mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 200lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful
Easy to use and good.
- TNThomas N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 6"Product Standouts Design, Easy to Use, QualityRated 5 stars3 months agoLifelong collector.
I really like it. My wife says it looks like a dog, but what the f**k does she know. She does not howl at the moon but I do.
- NWNatalie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat again
As with the previous sticks I purchased from u, these too are well worth the price and the service has been excellent
- MPMajor P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoVery beautiful cane.
This is a very beautiful cane. It is well made.
I would have given it 5 stars, except for a little bit of false advertising. First, they are not all hand carved. They are machine made. I have seen 3 of these, and they are exactly the same. The original one was hand carved, but each cane is not unique.
Second, it is not all one piece. The top screws on. Again, the bottom section is machine made. All the canes are the same on the bottom.
Still, it is a very sturdy, very beautiful cane. Well worth the money.
- MPMajor P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoVery nice cane.
Very elegant looking cane. The detail is wonderful. It is comfortable as well as stylish.
The one problem is it is very fragile. Drop it once, and you can lose an ear or the nose.